Hue – the Old Capital of Vietnam in its feudal period is the home of many a royal cuisine. The style of Hue in cooking and food serving is so typical that it appears to become a standard featuring its indigenous life style and ideology. It also serves as a magic magnet to attract loads of tourists to make a Hue City tour. Therefore, Vietnam Express Travel would like to introduce top 10 best Hue restaurants 2015 herein.
- Lac Thien Restaurant (at No. 6 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hue City). This Hue restaurant is famous for a Hue pancake named Khoai cake (bánh Khoái). The wonderful family-run restaurant lures a fair number of tourists since it serves such a traditional tasty pancake with friendly caring staff. Most of the tourists on their Hue City tour come here to enjoy a whole plate of the pancakes whilst sipping some Hue Huda beer.
- Tinh Gia Vien Restaurant (No. 7K/28, Le Thanh Ton Street, Hue City). This is one of the unique restaurants serving delicacies that were once offered to the feudal royal family. The cooks who are originally descendants of the Nguyen Dynasty are titled as culinary artisans. The restaurant highlights a touch of royal elegance and tranquility, which totally convinces you to pay a visit to on your Hue Tour.
- Ancient Hue Restaurant ( No. 4/4/8, Alley No. 35, Pham Thi Lien Street, Phu Mong, Kim Long, Hue City). This is not only a Hue restaurant, but also a complex of culture and art, which you must visit on your Hue City Tour. As making it to the restaurant, you will feast your eyes on still pictures drawn by the famous artist Le Ngoc Tuong and enjoy many Hue-style dishes.
Ngu Uyen Restaurant (No. 60 Nguyen Hue Street, Hue City). The Hue restaurant specializes in serving local traditional dishes, for example, especially noodle with broiled pork (bún thịt nướng), Khoai pancake (bánh Khoái), pork rolls (nem lụi), Hue beef noodle (bún bò Huế). The cooking staff is professional and experienced; therefore, offer plenty of delicious dishes with best fragrance and taste. Besides, the restaurant serving staff is caring and considerate. Surely you’ll be pleased to have meals there.
- Hang Me No. 1 Restaurant (No. 12 Vo Thi Sau Street, Hue City). This Hue restaurant looks spacious and elegant, which is frequented by the locals. It is noted for several cakes such as steamed rice cakes (bánh bèo), rectangular dumplings (bánh nậm), steamed clear tapioca cakes (bánh bột lọc), which all spotlight Hue style cuisine.
- Sunlight Bar & Restaurant (Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hue City). This Hue restaurant hosts an elegant, open space that brings a touch of the past. Its menu diversifies various dishes and drinks. You should pay a visit to it on your Hue City tour.
- Royal Park Restaurant (No. 38, Nguyen Sinh Sac Street, Vi Da, Hue City). If you look for a Hue restaurant with royal architecture to enjoy a night feast, you must go to Royal Park Restaurant. You are served with royal delicacies in such a royal atmosphere with guards and female maidens serving around.
8. Duyen Anh Seafood Restaurant (Mai Market, Phu Thuong, Phu Vang, Hue City). This is an ideal and reliable Hue restaurant for seafood. It obtains an open space and a sense of elegance with caring staff. Just drop by this place and order what you like.
9. Khai Hoan Restaurant (No. 90-94 Le Loi Street, Hue City). Coming to this Hue restaurant, you will be dressed up as kings or queens or mandarins, then together enjoy Hue special foods with potted rice and other dishes prepared in Asian or Western styles. The restaurant is roomy for over 400 guests, which serves well for conferences, wedding parties, and so forth.
10. Chan Doi Garden Café Restaurant (No. 65/16 Le Ngo Cat Street, Hue City). If you search for a place for birthday or other celebration, this Hue restaurant is such an ideal location. It leans upon the foot of a scenic hill, highlighting mountain landscapes with lush green trees. You’ll surely have a wonderful party there on your Hue City Tour.
Hue City Tour – The 10 Best Hue Restaurants 2015